As part of its contributions to nation building, the Institute organizes a national management conference yearly. The conference, the largest gathering of professional managers under one roof, known as ANNUAL NATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE (ANMC) is the flagship programme of the Institute, which attracts about 3,000 participants from both the private and public sectors of the Nigerian economy. Open to the Institute’s members and non-members alike, the conference is a fertile avenue for vision propagation, ideas exchange, skills and competencies cross-pollination, and is, therefore, a unique learning experience for participants. Each edition of the conference usually spotlights a contemporary issue of national importance with a view to proffering solutions to it. At the end of the conference, the Institute sends a position paper to Government to help it in tackling the challenges of governance.
Date: Sunday, 15th September, 2019.
Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Top Rank Galaxy Hotel Plot 245, P.O.W. Mafemi Crescent, off Solomon Lar Way, Utako District, Abuja.
Date: Monday, 16th & Tuesday, 17th September, 2019.
Time: Starting at 9:00am each day
Venue: International Conference Centre, Abuja.
CONFERENCE MAIN THEME: Managing the Challenges of Democracy
- Security, Conflict and Information Management
- Budgeting and National Planning
- Education for National Integration and Development
- Fellow, Full Member, Associate: =N= 40,000
- Graduate: =N= 15,000
- Pensioners: =N= 25,000
- General Public: =N= 55,000
Fee Covers the Following:
- Attendance at all work sessions
- Conference Materials
- Tea Break, Lunch and Dinner
Please note that online registration has closed, registration continues at the conference venue on Sunday 15th September 2019 by 2PM. Payments can still be made online
Note that only those who pay and register on or before Friday, August 23rd 2019 will have their names published in the conference Who-is-Who.
For registration, enquiries and further information, please contact: Doyin: 08052597239, Hawwa: 08052597251, Joseph: 08052597204, Folarin: 08052597206.
Please note that participation in the AGM is strictly for financial members of the Institute.
LIST OF HOTELS
The following hotels through Rainbow Hospitality Limited, are given Members of the Institute 10,000 Naira flat rate per night.
- CSN Hotel & Suites: Plot 459 Cadastral Zone B2, Durumi 1, Abuja.
- FEBSON Hotel opp. Total Wuse Zone 4. Behind FEBSON Mall.
- HOTEL RENO: Plot 1068, Off Nnamdi Azikiwe Exp. Way, Opp. Nicon Junction, Katampe District, Abuja
- BAYELSA GUEST HOUSE: Plot 1038 safari way, opp Fed. min. of Justice, Adjacent to federal secretariat Central Business District, Abuja.
Contact 08032195105 for bookings.