NIM MANAGEMENT PRACTITIONERS’ LICENCE
What is Management Practitioners’ Licence (MPL)?
The Management Practitioners’ licence is a permit issued by NIM to Management Consultants (Individuals and organizations) in attestation of their worthiness to practice within and according to the ethos of the profession over a specified validity period.
The two categories of licence are:
- Chartered Management Practitioner (CMP) for Individuals
- Chartered Management Organization (CMO) for Organizations
Benefits of Management Practice Licence (MPL)
- It sets the holder apart as an active practitioner who is knowledgeable in current principles and core practice of management
- It connects you to an elite network of highly motivated management professionals.
- It confers on the holder a sense of accountability, confidence, loyalty and continuous strive for commitment to the ethos of the profession
- It provides an auditable and credible medium and platform for validating the quality of the service of the holder bench-marked against similar/identical body both locally and internationally
- It enables the holder to conduct Management Audit for organizations
- A licensee can be invited to facilitate at NIM programmes.
- Opportunity to set up a Tuition Center for NIM lectures and professional examinations
- Gives opportunity to become a mentor to up-coming management practitioners
- Licensee can become member of NIM Management Accreditation Team
- Opportunity to use NIM Training facilities at discounted rates
- Listing on NIM website
ELIGIBILITY FOR NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS
- Applicant must be at least on Full Membership grade
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- New members to click on Management Practitioners’ licence button on the membership induction page and follow instruction
- Existing members on FULL MEMBERSHIP / FELLOWSHIP grade to login to their personal dash board at www.nimportal.ng, click on Management Practitioners’ licence under the menu and follow instruction
- Participate in online course on Management Consultancy
- Print Management Practice licence
New Licensees would be attached to an experienced NIM licensed Management Practitioner for mentorship
RENEWAL OF LICENCE
Three (3) years renewable under the following conditions:
- Practitioner must be financially up-to-date.
- Must have attended the Institute’s Continuous Learning and Development Programme (CLAD) at least once every year
|Category||Application & Licence Fee||Renewal fees|
Payment should be made to Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) Zenith Bank Plc Account Number 1010341253, e-payment sort code 058152010.
ALL MANAGEMENT PRACTITIONERS ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO BE REGULATED AND CONTROLLED BY NIM
For more enquiries, please contact Jide on Tel: 08052597232, 08034677608.