NIM(Chartered) 2021 COUNCIL ELECTION
The Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) is the largest, trans-sectoral and multidisciplinary professional Institute in Nigeria. The Council is the Institute’s apex policy and decision making body and is positioned to be a model for all other Governing Councils, Boards and Executive Committees in the Country. The composition is drawn from leaders of different Management Specialisations in the highest decision-making cadres of their organisations. The Institute hereby calls for nomination of suitable candidates for the 2021 Governing Council election.
CLICK HERE! TO FILL FORM ONLINE
- A hard copy of this form must be completed by each candidate and returned to the Registrar/CE, Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered), Management House, Plot 22, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, P.O. Box 2557, Lagos not later than 14th July 2021
- Nomination forms may be downloaded from the Institute’s website or collected at NIM Management Centres.
- Profile of eligible contestants will be posted on the Institute’s website from the Monday, 23rd of August 2021.
- “Professional Members” are financial members in the grade of Fellows, Members, and Associates.
- Filled nomination forms and scanned (JPEG) passport photograph may be sent by email to [email protected] and copy [email protected] not later than 5.00pm on Wednesday 14th July 2021.
- Sponsors may also send email confirmation of their sponsorship to [email protected] and copy [email protected] not later than 5.00pm on Wednesday 14th July 2021.
- Petition/appeals should be sent by email to [email protected] and copy [email protected] not later than 5.00pm on Friday 27th August 2021.