The NIM Council recently approved an advanced level of MCPEP for Full Members and interested Fellows of the Institute. It is titled ‘Continuing Learning and Development (CLAD) programme’.
It is compulsory for every full member of NIM to attend CLAD at least once in a year.
Attendance gives 10 credit points.
Objectives of the programme:
- To ensure that NIM members are in tune with trending competencies in the areas of Management and Leadership;
- To update members with current issues in business and the economy at large;
- To clad members with skills and techniques for thriving in a volatile economy;
- To serve as a forum for networking.
Alternative Delivery Channels:
- Attend in person at NIM
- E-Learning Platform (Online)
- As Company Inplant
|Available Through Out The Year||REDEFINING LEADERSHIP FOR A DIGITAL AGE||nimelearning.com|
Out The Year
|LEADING AND BUILDING A CULTURE OF INNOVATION||nimelearning.com|
|9th FEBRUARY 2021||MANAGING EMOTIONS AND EMBRACING CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM||nimelearning.com|
|22nd JULY 2021||AUTHENTIC LEADER: STRATEGIES TO BECOME A MORE AUTHENTIC AND MINDFUL LEADER||Nim Management House. Lagos.|
|25th AUGUST 2021||ESSENTIAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR EMERGING LEADERS||nimelearning.com|
|21st OCTOBER 2021||NEGOTIATION SKILLS: STRATEGIES FOR INCREASED EFFECTIVENESS||nimelearning.com|
STRATEGIC PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION: TOOLS FOR EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP
Course fee: N35, 000 (Thirty Five thousand Naira Only)
Please pay into NIM Zenith Bank account number 1010341253
Send proof of payment to 08023005648
For Enquiries please call Ruth on 08023005648, 08052597233 or Jude on 08052597229
Email: [email protected]