The NIM Council recently approved an advanced level of MCPEP for Full Members and interested Fellows of the Institute. It is titled ‘Continuing Learning and Development (CLAD) programme’.
It is compulsory for every full member of NIM to attend CLAD at least once in a year.
Attendance gives 10 credit points.
Objectives of the programme:
- To ensure that NIM members are in tune with trending competencies in the areas of Management and Leadership;
- To update members with current issues in business and the economy at large;
- To clad members with skills and techniques for thriving in a volatile economy;
- To serve as a forum for networking.
Alternative Delivery Channels:
- Attend in person at NIM
- E-Learning Platform (Online)
- As Company Inplant
28th – 29th
|Delta||Leadership: Changing The Game|
|April 9th -10th||Lagos||Redefining Leadership For A Digital Age|
|Bayelsa||Essentials Of Management And Leadership|
|June 25th – 26th||Kaduna||Next Generation Leadership: Enhancing Creativity, Team Performance And Commitment|
|Oct 22nd – 23rd||Lagos||Disruptive Strategy: Unlock Your Potential To Create Winning Leadership Strategies|
|December 3rd||Abuja||Strategic Planning, Development And Implementation: Tools For Effective Leadership|
Course fee: N35, 000 per participant.
Or at the Bank to Nigerian Institute of Management Zenith Bank Account No. 1010341253, e- payment sort code 057150013.
Target Participants – Full Members of NIM and Fellows.
Topics available for E-Learning:
- Managing Multiple Priorities And Workplace Stress
- Leading A Changing Workforce
- The Building Blocks Of Management Contemporary Skills For Peak Performance
- Achieving Personal Financial Stability And Creating Wealth
- Leadership: Execution & Action Planning
- Workplace Safety And Security Management (Hse)
- The Leadership Pipe Line And Succession Planning: Developing Leaders At All Levels Of The Organization
- Leading Business Into The Future
- The New Roi: Return On Intelligence
- How To Make Office Politics Less Toxic
- Introspective Approach To Resolve Conflicts In Organizations
For enquiries, Please contact: Ruth: 08023005648, 08052597233. E-mail: [email protected]