What Is Management Practitioners’ Licence (MPL)?
The Management Practitioners’ Licence is a permit to operate or practice, and an endorsement/certification by Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) to management consultants and organisations of their worthiness to practice the profession within and according to the ethos of the profession over a specified validity period. There two categories viz:
- Chartered Management Practitioner (CMP) for individuals
- Chartered Management Organisation (CMO) for organisations
A Licensed Management Practitioner has a distinguished factor in market differentiation and preference in that:
- It sets the holder apart as an active practitioner who is knowledgeable in current principles and core practices of management
- It connects you to an elite network of highly motivated management professionals and managers
- It confers on the holder a sense of accountability, confidence, loyalty and continuous strive for commitment to the ethos of the profession
- It provides an auditable and credible medium and platform for validating the quality of the service of the holder benchmarked against similar/identical body both locally and internationally
In addition a Licensed Management Practitioner will enjoy the following:
- Conduct Management Audit for organisations
- Can, with the Institute’s approval, set up a Tuition Centre for NIM Professional Examinations
- Can be invited to facilitate at NIM programmes
- Can become member of NIM Management Accreditation Team
- Will be listed on NIM website
- Can use NIM training facilities at discounted rates
- Be an active member of NIM on a minimum grade level of ASSOCIATE.
- Have a bona fide Management Consultancy, Management Education or Learning and Development (Training) experience of at least 3 years
- Must be registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria (for CMOs).
- Have no conviction for offences related to fraud, corruption or professional misconduct.
3 years renewable.
How To Get Your Licence
- Obtain, complete and return the Licence Application form below, attaching a copy of your curriculum vitae (CMP) and organisation’s profile (CMO)
- Invitation of successful applicants to a 2-day certification and licencing workshop after payment of prescribed fees
- The Regulation and Accreditation Committee (RAC) may, after review of the application, request an applicant to present him/herself or the CEO or company’s representative (CMOs)for interview
- Tour of organisation’s facility by Licence Application Assessment Committee (for CMOs)
- Pay prescribed fees
|Category||Application Form||Licence Fees & Seal of Management Practice||Renewal Fees||Action|
|CMP||N10,000.00||N85,000.00||N30,000.00||Click Here |
|CMO||N30,000.00||N130,000.0||N50,000.00||Click Here |
Payment should be made to Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) Account: 0000863417 with GT Bank, e-payment sort code 058152010.
ALL MANAGEMENT PRACTITIONERS ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO BE REGULATED AND CONTROLLED BY NIM
For more enquiries, please contact Peter on Tel: 08024245137, 08052597240