POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PGDM)
The Postgraduate Diploma in Management course is approved by the Senate of University of Ibadan (UI) and run in collaboration with the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered). This programme is designed to provide managers who possess HND/University degrees the opportunity to acquire management knowledge and skills for career advancement in industry, government, commerce, education etc. The programme is highly recommended for graduates in all professions e.g. Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accountancy, Banking, Information and Communications Technology, Agriculture, Arts etc.
- HND with minimum of lower credit
- University degree with minimum of third class.
- In addition to the above, applicants must possess five (5) O’ level credit passes including English and Mathematics in one sitting or six (6) O’ level credit passes including English and Mathematics in two sittings
- Applicants are required to sit for and pass test of English.
Applicants must also submit the following:
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate/exclusion letter
- Original copy of Academic Transcript which must be submitted before close of Application.
- Management House, Plot 22, Idowu Taylor street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- 4, Kaltungo Street, off Egbedi Close, off Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2, Abuja.
- 52 Tombia Street, G.R.A Phase 2, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Lecture Hours: Saturday- 8.00AM – 6.00PM
Duration: 12 Months (2 Semesters)
Application Form: N 26,000
For enquiries, please contact: 08052597263, 08052597214, 01-2705928, 01-2701017