2021 Women in Management and Leadership Conference
THEME: LEADING THROUGH CHALLENGING TIMES
The NIM WIMLEAD conference offers unique opportunity for women across industries and business to discuss issues facing the female gender in the corporate and business world to prepare them for a successful tomorrow. The Conference is designed to bring out ‘the leader’ in women by delivering:
- Fresh perspectives on important priorities
- Real solutions to tackle obstacles facing women managers and leaders, as well as those aspiring to be leaders.
- Opportunities to develop relationships that can help in personal development as well as career and business advancement.
This year’s conference is themed “Leading Through Challenging Times” and will hold as follows:
DATE: July 28 – 29, 2021
VENUE: Management House, Plot 22, Idowu Taylor Street, VI, Lagos
TIME: 10am daily
PARTICIPATION FEE: N40,000 for physical participation
N15,000 for online participation
Renowned and experienced resource persons will engage female executives and managers across industries (both public and private organizations) to share ideas that will impact positively on their career/business growth and personal development during this period of corona virus pandemic.
Discussions and engagement will focus on:
- Family Ties: Opportunity or Obstacles for Women in Leadership?
- Dealing with Workplace Negativity
Payment on or before June 30, 2021, and bulk payment for 5 or more participants will attract 10% discount.
Contac KEMI on 08052597217 or OSATO on 08052597214